Digital Health - canSCREEN
Population health screening that advances global health
ACPCC Digital Health is a market leader in innovative, integrated digital healthcare solutions and services that deliver improved health outcomes. Our core capabilities include population health management platforms and a broad range of IT service management expertise.
With a 25-year track record in building, integrating, deploying and supporting advanced eHealth solutions, our products and services are used by governments and researchers around the world.
canSCREEN is an award-winning purpose-built registry software solution specifically designed for population health programs. It’s a high-performing, integrated, flexible and automated registry platform for population health screening and prevention at local, regional, and national levels.
The canSCREEN population health screening registry delivers complete screening records in line with program policies and guidelines, with flexibility to support screening multiple programs. It supports registry operations and interactions between internal users, public, government, health and non-health professionals and other stakeholders.
Different to the design of electronic medical records, which support encounter-based medicine, canSCREEN has been designed as a dedicated population health registry platform that offers the best of both worlds — a clinically driven real-time operational register with the scalability and reliability to support national programs.
Learn about canSCREEN
canSCREEN supports point of care treatment models
As well as traditional laboratory models
What are the benefits of a cancer screening registry?
- Reduce the incidence and mortality of preventable cancers by supporting cancer screening initiatives – ultimately saving lives.
- Underpin reporting on program performance, safety and quality of screening services.
- Improve the quality and integrity of data on screening program participation to inform public health policy formulation and safety monitoring.
- Provide data to maximise participation amongst under-screened groups (including culturally and linguistically diverse populations) through targeted initiatives.
- Inform the effectiveness of government cancer prevention and treatment services.
- Provide critical data to support research into cancer epidemiology, prevention and treatment.
- Provide a framework for clinical trials assessing the efficacy of screening tests.
- Build strong relationships between various stakeholders contributing to cancer screening, driving the success of screening programs.
Capturing episode (screening, test or treatment) details
canSCREEN can integrate into a variety of lab systems or screening and treatment details can be entered manually where integration is not practical such as in remote locations. ACPCC’s many years of experience in cervical screening practices have allowed us to optimize the fields needed to manage the data in this area.
The fields captured will be updated as clinically validated HPV tests, or other novel screening technologies, come to market. We have included some sample screenshots, illustrating the episode details below.
READ UP ON IT
Get in touch
To find out more about what we do or how we can work together, please get in touch.